Creamy Cilantro-Avocado Dressing & Dip
I love this recipe as a dip with rice chips or tortilla chips. Our guests always rave about the flavor and freshness of this dip. But it is also wonderful as a tangy, creamy cilantro-avocado dressing on a salad of romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes and black beans, with crumbled tortilla chips or toasted pine nuts on top.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain organic yogurt
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place avocado, cilantro, yogurt, scallions, garlic, lime juice, sugar and salt in a blender; blend until smooth.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate leftover dressing for up to 3 days.
Borrowed from www.eatingwell.com
» Healthy Recipes