Are you struggling with PMS, fertility issues, caffeine addiction or crazy mood swings?
The 2 week Hormone Detox is an easy and effective program to help reduce inflammation, boost your energy, cleanse your liver and lose a little weight.
If you are looking for a way to kick-start your health, as a means to creating some healthy, long-lasting habits, this may be the program for you! Easy to follow in a short time frame, with a dietary resource booklet, convenient to-go packets and meal replacement sachets, call us now to start your program.
Experience the Benefits:
- Bye-Bye to Bloating and gas
- Resolve headaches & migraines
- Enhanced Mood
- Improved Focus and Concentration
- More energy
- Less joint pain
- Reduced PMS or night sweats
- Resolution of cravings
- Weight loss
What does a 2 Week Hormone Detox look like?
Dairy and red meat are commonly contaminated with antibiotics and growth hormones from the dairy and beef industry.
For women, these exogenous chemicals wreak havoc on our internal hormone production when it comes to normal monthly cycles, fertility, PMS and the various stages of menopause. For men, these foods can reduce overall testosterone production and interfere with male fertility, virility and sperm quality.
Removing the following foods that are most commonly known as inflammatory will include:
- Red Meat
- Gluten and all refined white starches
- Caffeine & Alcohol
- Sugar (including juices and dried fruits)
- Oranges and Grapefruit
- Peanuts and Soy
If this sounds overwhelming and you are wondering what is left to eat, don’t worry! We have a shopping list for you to refer to and choose from and we support the process by saving time in the kitchen with balanced clean protein meal replacements. Your Daily program will look like this:
- Consume 2 protein shakes and one balanced meal (e.g. dinner). These come in easy and convenient 28 single serving packs.
- Consume capsule packets to support detoxification (Amino Acids, herbs and enzymes)
- Consume customized Liver supportive nutrients and herbs for hormone rebalancing
- Drink 2 or 3 cups of detox herbal tea per day (morning, afternoon and evening)
- Follow the detailed program guidebook (delicious sample menus and healthy snacks)
You can keep this program simple by following the recommended diet plan or you can increase the benefits of detoxification with any of the following additional support:
- IV Vitamin therapy, once weekly (high dose Vitamin C, amino acids, full spectrum of B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, 7 trace minerals, and more!)
- IM Vitamin shots, once weekly (full spectrum of B Vitamins & liver support)
- Dry Infrared Sauna to sweat out toxins from deeper storage sites through our biggest organ of elimination – the skin. Added bonus: radiant new skin a natural glow!
- Liquid or capsule Detox supportive nutrients to help the major organs of elimination: Liver, Kidneys and Lymphatic system
- Recommended Herbal teas to drink 2-3 times a day.
- Home therapies such as dry skin brushing or contrast showers.
What you can expect:
- Better digestion!
- Weight loss and decreased fat
- Feeling balanced, calm & well rested.
- Less pain & inflammation
- More Energy
- New Healthy Habits to carry forward
If you suspect a hormone imbalance, take control of your symptoms with this 2 week hormone detox. It’s a wonderful, simple place to start. If needed, we can investigate any hormone dysregulation further with supportive treatments like acupuncture, IV Vitamin Drips and lifestyle changes or comprehensive hormone testing.
- PaleoCleanse Plus – Functional food protein shake (28 single servings)
- Capsule packets to support detoxification (Amino Acids, herbs and enzymes)
- Targeted Liver supportive nutrients and herbs for hormone rebalancing
- Detailed program guidebook (with a supplement schedule, sample menus, and suggested food and snack options)
- Shaker bottle
- IR saunas are available as an add-on service to maximize your detox experience
- BIA analyses (body fat %, muscle %, hydration, metabolism), complimentary with your Initial or return visit.
- Hormone assessment (Urine or saliva) is optional