The Thyroid Reset Program is designed to address what your underlying cause for thyroid dysregulation may be.
I go above and beyond your basic TSH test and look at conversion of thyroid hormones in the major affected organs: the brain, the thyroid gland, the liver and periphery, like adipose and muscle – where it impacts you the most! Sluggish thyroid function can be caused along multiple pathways, from nutrient deficiencies to heavy metal toxicities.
The conversion of T4 hormone into T3 hormone requires intense metabolic effort. We identify where your issues may be occurring, and discuss the various herbal, nutrient, lifestyle and medication options available and best-suited for you. In addition, treatment for Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome is always a consideration when appropriate.
- Initial visit and comprehensive intake
- Basic physical exam with thyroid focus and Basal metabolic rate
- Customized treatment
- Temperature and heart rate tracking before and during treatment
- Comprehensive Thyroid Panel: TSH, free T4, free T3, TPO Antibodies
- 25-OH Vitamin D test
- 24 hour Urine Iodine Loading Test
- Iodine, selenium, bromine, cadmium status
- Reverse T3 testing, if conversion issues suspected
- BIA analyses (resting metabolic rate, plus body fat %, muscle %, hydration status)