Delicious, dairy free and full of green nutrient power! This one is for the slow-cooker, but you can also use a heavy stove top stew pot and cook on low.
- 1 Onion, diced
- 5 Celery stalks, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 can Organic coconut milk
- 1 cup organic chicken broth
- 1.5 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Pepper
- pinch of thyme, rosemary
- 5 cups of broccoli
- Dice the onion, celery, garlic. Cook in large soup pot with 1 Tbsp coconut oil. Saute over medium until the onions are translucent. Pour mixture into slow cooker. Return soup pot to the heat and melt the remaining coconut oil. Add the coconut flour 1 Tbsp at a time, stirring so that there are no lumps.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken broth and spices. Add the Broccoli.
- Cover and cook on low in the slow-cooker for 6-8 hours.
- Or slow cook on low on the stove top for 5-6 hours.
- Coconut improves digestion, Stimulates metabolism and is antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, an antioxidant and Heart Protective
- Broccoli is detoxifying, lung protective, cholesterol lowering, and bone protective